Ok people, I’m back.
I won’t lie – I recovered from my little flu a couple of days ago, I’ve just had a BITCH of a week and have been lazy about posting .
- I completed Level 1, Round 2 of SimpleFit in 3 min 49 seconds
- I completed Level 1, Round 3 of SimpleFit in 3 min 11 seconds
- Both of these rounds were completed using chair-assisted pull ups (3 for every 1 real pull up)
- I made amazing Corned Beef and Cabbage for St. Patricks Day. It was out of this world – made me very happy .
- I think I might have had the worst week of my life. Because of that, I made a lot of stupid food choices. It was not a good week, but I’m not letting it get me down and I’m not going to dwell on it. Some bad choices plus the cruciferous vegetables plus my TOM = I’m a puffy girl. Whoops! Life goes on. Nothing a week of soup and meat can’t fix.
- Dairy and meat free Friday went well, with a vegetable calzone and (probably way too many) nuts.
- Sadly, after encouraging my Dad to try his hand at some pull ups, my pull up stand kind of got busted . It wasn’t screwed together well enough. Bummer.
- It was almost like a sign, though, because I’ve been asked to review John Romaniello’s new program, Final Phase Fat Loss. Interesting system. I’m strongly considering trying it out for a few weeks, then going back to SimpleFit. I’ll write a longer post about it later today.
Alright, so that’s what I’ve been up to. The hard times are over and I’m back on board!